This is a fast-paced, results driven job with huge potential for earning and professional development; joining part of a nationwide sales team working with one of the most extensive product lines in the business, you will be required to:
- Nurture and develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business.
- Achieve specific monthly performance goals; to include number of appointments attended, conversion rate of appointments to sales and sales achieved.
- Create and implement a focused sales strategy to meet your performance goals.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory; this will include contact by telephone, regular face to face visits and presentations.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales and management team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into CRM software and maintain clean and up to date records for customers and leads.
- Manage and resolve all customers issues and complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Identify and actively participate in trade shows and conventions; to include participating in conference presentations and demonstrations to increase awareness of polymer barrier technology.
- Coordinate efforts with the marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical services groups.
You will have proven and successful experience in a sales representative role, be highly motivated with a target driven approach, be familiar with BRM and CRM practices and be able to build and nurture productive business professional relationships.
You will have excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills and be able to create and deliver presentations and demonstrations tailored to the audience needs.
You will need to commit to travelling approximately 60-80% of your working time and will enjoy working from home or in an office environment.