Providing sales and administrative support to our external sales team, this job has great potential for earning and professional development; joining part of our nationwide sales team working with one of the most extensive product lines in the business, you will be required to:
- Achieve specific and measurable performance goals which will be reviewed and analyzed on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Partner effectively with assigned 2 to 3 external sales representatives, management, and other departments to ensure total customer care, and to maintain positive external and internal relationships.
- Perform, and follow up on, all assigned tasks including web leads, quotes, orders, new customer forms, shipments, and shipment discrepancy/ non-conformances, in accordance with documented policy and SOP to ensure a smooth customer experience throughout the entire sales process.
- Contact existing customers to obtain additional orders, promote new products, and schedule follow up appointments for external sales representative.
- Perform online sales demonstrations on an as needed basis.
- Schedule appointments for external sales representatives on an as needed basis.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge and skill set by participating in ongoing training opportunities.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions, and customer visits, with assigned external sales representatives when required.
- Provide other administrative support as requested.
- Participate in and act on all suggestions arising from regular performance review and feedback discussions.
You will have proven and successful experience in a sales support role, be highly motivated with a target driven approach, be familiar with CRM practices and be able to build and nurture internal and external business relationships.
You will be highly motivated and organized; responsible for diary management, customer relationship building and maintaining good working relationships with team members.
You will be systems/IT competent and a real self-starter!