Providing administrative support to our external sales team, this job has great potential for earning and professional development; joining part of our nationwide sales team working with one of the most extensive product lines in the business, you will need to:
- Make 50+ phone calls and send 50+ emails per day
- Set 40-50 qualified appointments per month for your assigned external sales representative
- Qualify potential new customers and schedule meetings using provided leads from exhibitions, marketing campaigns, and websites.
- Research, qualify, and set appointments for new leads via Google maps, internet research, LinkedIn, cold calling, and more.
- Stay up to date and well versed with general product knowledge and company information
- Be able to participate in ongoing educational opportunities and advanced sales training
- Work with sales team and management to ensure accuracy of appointments in the Outlook system to include all customer and calendar information
- Provide administrative support to external sales representatives and management, as required or requested.
- Positive, highly motivated, well spoken, organized, friendly, a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Willing to use your initiative! Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient with MS Office, CRM software, and internet search engines
- A quick learner, able to apply, and follow instructions
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in appointment scheduling with a track record of obtaining and exceeding goals.
- Possibly have experience in cold calling for health safety, industrial, or distribution sales.