In this newly created, dynamic and varied role you will support and underpin the Materials & Planning Team. You will help determine priorities and be the Planning/Sales interface, driving service delivery through E2E communication. Additionally, this role will have responsibility and ownership of product master data analysis and housekeeping along with (planning) life cycle management. As a key part of the team you will also be on hand to help manage the planning and procurement workload during peak season.
Key roles and objectives:
- Supports and engages with all Materials & Planning activities
- Be the first point of contact for the Commercial & Subsidiary teams, providing timely and accurate information for orders, lead-time and issues
- Develop and deliver a proactive information and communication package for the SC/Commercial Teams
- Help to build a truly customer centric Supply Chain
- Undertake training and development to be part of cross-trained, multi-skilled team
- Ensure continuity for Planning and Procurement duties and provide 1stline support when required
- Takes ownership of delivering results
- Adopts/develops best practice for the Material & Planning processes with the aim of improving efficiency, visibility and overall performance
- Proactively identifies potential delays and helps manage service/planning priorities
- Has ownership of the analysis and housekeeping of all production related masterdata/stock parameters and maintains the accuracy information
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and works collaboratively to ensure Materials and Planning objectives are being met
- Takes pride in being part of a world class manufacturing facility
- To fulfil any reasonable request
- Positive attitude and resilient
- Proactive and inclusive mindset
- A passion for delivering World class customer service
- A Desire to improve through change and challenge inefficiency
- Methodical and able to co-ordinate work
- The ability to communicate (good and bad news) at all levels throughout the business, with all internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Effective decision-making and able to manage conflict
- Flexible approach and able to quickly learn & adapt to changing circumstances
- Active problem solver
- Produces high quality work and appreciates the value of ‘right first time’
- Takes ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Customer focused/centric supply chain experience
- Planning experience in multi-line/complex production environment
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and managing masterdata and the concepts/methodologies used
- Knowledge of MRP systems and other Materials Management techniques
- Knowledge & understanding of day to day planning/production activities & concepts manufacturing principles
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in fifteen countries on five continents. We offer a fast-paced, energetic and creative environment, working with the latest technologies. This is a great chance to grow with us as we develop our core products and platform.
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities.
Our benefits package includes competitive salary, holiday, pension, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work, free secure parking.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us from an agency will be treated as a gift and not eligible for any fee.