View our Full Range of
View our Full Range of
Title: Digital Content Manager
Do you want to be part of a world-class company that puts innovation at the heart of everything we do? Are you ready to help us share the next chapter of our Yorkshire manufacturing success story? If you are an experienced digital content specialist with a passion for results ¬– and for engaging audiences through great social media content - we would love to hear from you.
In 2001, A-SAFE revolutionised workplace safety by inventing the world’s first industrial strength polymer safety barrier system. We’ve been raising standards ever since. We are constantly innovating to solve some of the biggest workplace safety challenges facing international organisations today.
Our integrated protection, segregation, detection and prevention systems are trusted by some of the world’s leading brands, including BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, DHL and Amazon. A-SAFE barriers are also protecting infrastructure and personnel at some of the busiest international airports, including Heathrow, Manchester and Hong Kong.
We place innovation first and foremost in our business – and this includes our approach to marketing. We are always striving to find new ways of engaging with our digital audiences through high quality written content, video and images. As our Digital Content Manager, you will be the driving force behind developing, delivering and optimising the digital content strategy across our UK and international business. This includes:
• Creating and writing the best digital content to raise the profile of the A-SAFE brand, reinforce the company’s status as an industry thought-leader and increase its following and rankings across all owned digital channels. This includes social media, e-marketing, website and blogs.
• Evaluating results and effectiveness; taking action to improve engagement and content where identified.
• Reporting on digital campaigns and updating digital content to keep it fresh and search engine optimised.
• Writing high-impact short form copy for PPC campaigns
• Working with A-SAFE international offices to promote and coordinate local digital marketing and content creation.
At A-SAFE, we are all about working together to find innovative solutions to our customers’ problems. This spirit of cooperation and teamwork extends across our company. As Digital Content Manager, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate and multi-talented inhouse team of writers, designers, web and multimedia specialists to create compelling campaigns across a wide range of digital channels. You will be instrumental in designing, delivering and measuring the success of our digital strategy.
Creative and a strong team player, you will have an instinct for writing and sharing engaging, SEO-friendly content that resonates with audiences. You will have already gained 3-5 years’ experience as a writer, social media or content marketing specialist.
Essential skills required:
• Confident, articulate with a proven track record of end to end digital content management, ideally within a B2B company and across a range of channels including social media, PPC and web
• Excellent long and short-form writing skills. Ability to write about complex subject-matter in an accessible and engaging way
• Strong portfolio of professional work, including SEO-optimised content
• Experience of managing digital content across a range of platforms, including testing, reviewing and revising approach to optimise impact and keep content fresh
• Attention to detail: impeccable spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Experience of managing and growing social media accounts using analytics, reporting and scheduling tools, e.g. Hootsuite
• Enthusiastic team player – able to build constructive relationships with key stakeholders throughout the international business
• Foreign language knowledge
• Experience of the manufacturing or engineering sectors
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international company at a time of rapid growth. There is huge global demand for A-SAFE products, thanks to our leading-edge safety innovation. With subsidiaries in fifteen countries across five continents, we offer a fast-paced, energetic and creative environment, with excellent potential for career development.
Our excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary, 25 days of holiday, plus a holiday buy-and-sell scheme. Further benefits include childcare vouchers, flexible start and finish times, flex long-weekend scheme, free secure parking, a cycle to work scheme, as well as discounted high street and supermarket vouchers.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of application and examples of your work to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any agency-submitted CVs we receive will be treated as a gift and will not be eligible for an agency fee.